TheBlackGhostTheBlackGhost

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

But the real question was...

where was THE BUS DRIVER!!!!!

Pico 09 Pico 09

Awesome

My favorite movie of Pico Day. Smooth animation, great vocal work, and hilarious script. Question though: What is the name of that piano piece played during the beginning? Thanks.

LazyMuffin responds:

JSP by Max Richter

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Good but not your best

It would be folly of me to say this wasn't a good movie. You can definatly notice the improvement of your techniques. This movie just seemed to lack the action and fast pace the others had. You had main characters on screen at once but quite rarely were they both actually doing something. More often than not one was taking out a couple guys, then the other, who was waiting patiently in back, would come in and get a shot. You had the opportunity for epic gun fights with two protagonists taking on a horde of enemies, and in my opinion, you missed it. I'm praying the final installment won't let me down.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You get a 10 from me

Just for choosing to use The Unicorns. The animation was great as well, I know how difficult it is to keep everything timed to music, especially with a rather fast paced song such as Jellybones.

Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Pretty good

I don't believe it was on the death penalty as some have previously said. I believe it was more on the nature of humans, particulary the horror and pain we inflict on each other. The man was a test subject, while the testers were part of an organization most likely working for the government, who were employed to develop a new effective killing vessel. Anti-war, anti-human mistreatment, that's my take on it. If you don't mind feel free to correct me, I took it for pretty face value, I didn't really detect any other underlying themes.

What was the name of the classical piano piece that was being played during the "dialogue" prodominatly?

notorious responds:

doesn't matter how you took it as long as you enjoyed it that's good. And yeah you have the plot element you described there basically completely right.

The song was 'Moonlight Sonata' by Beethoven

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Awesome, as always

The first easter egg was hilarous, It was better then the movies themselves. Keep up the good work.

Sea Ghost Sea Ghost

Sweet

I'm voting a five just because The Unicorns are one of my favorite bands.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Jerry you've done it again

Guys you have to understand that the whole point of his movies is to just be stupid, but that's what makes it funny. You have to watch his movies not with your usual standards of perfection but to just have fun and laugh.

Good movie though, the "message" was hilarious.

Zombie Lobotomy Zombie Lobotomy

I'm pretty impressed

That was a pretty good short. The artwork was it's strong point, your attention to detail is extremely good, it's something most people overlook but makes a difference. the animation was quite smooth as well, everything moved like I would expect. I especially like the inclusion of the mechanics of the gun when it was fired. What was up witht he Russian sickle and hammer emblem on the bullets though? Pretty good though, I'm sure your longer projects will be quite amazing.

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

Collaboration....

It's always fairly hard to grade a collab because some submissions differ greatly from others, but overall it wasn't really that great. There was to much just pure unfiltered and unthought crap. I mean for example one of them was just an oversized Foamy "running". And that was it. Of course I understand that with so many different parts file size begins to form a problem and probably 95% threw it together in a few days before anyone else could get the idea, but still I don't really want to see a montage of crap. I would say cut out half of the submissions (the poorer ones of course) and have the others expand a tad more. Of course I'm sure it doesn't matter to you, but I'd suggest keeping it in mind for the future.

Except for Rtil because Rtil is genius.