TheBlackGhostTheBlackGhost

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2)

Any plans for a gallery?

knotgames responds:

Yes, will be an unlockable gallery but it will still take a little.

Space Station Jason Space Station Jason

The level of work in this game is amazing

I really enjoyed this game although I did quit at level 5 due to frusteration with myself when I made the same mistake in the same area 4 times in a row. As mentioned before in many reviews some sort of checkpoint system is sorely needed. That coupled with a rather slow pacing kinda did it for me. But I simply could not give this game a score less then perfect due to the unbelievable amount of time and effort that must of been put into this game. The amount of layers in your .fla must be astounding. Not to much the fluidity despite the level of detail. It really is a marvel. There is a deity level amount of talent in you two guys. It would be an injustice to all of us if this game is not within the top 5 games at the end of the month, if not in the #1 spot. Bravo!

Crunch Crunch

Good job!

I liked it, a simple game but that's what makes it entertaining. Requires you to think fast on your feet. I'm surprised so many people disliked the music, I honestly thought it was pretty perfect for the game. Great job, hope to see more indepth games to come.

Cryzabey responds:

Thanks. It's nice to know that someone out there actually likes the music ;)

We've actually got a planned game launch for next month. This game took about two weeks, and the new one's been in the works for about half a year. Hopefully the difference in quality will make it apparent =]

Stigg's Veggie-Matic Stigg's Veggie-Matic

Pretty good

I thought it was pretty entertaining considering the gameplay it offered. The only thing that didn't make much sense to me was why the enemies that required multiple shots to take down didn't offer as many points respective to the amount of shots needed. It would make more sense to me that harder enemies would offer more of a reward.

WarpZone responds:

Hmmm. You know, that's actually a very good point.

I guess I would argue that the score is based on the number of bellies you fill, not the number of vegetables you serve. :) That's kind of a cop-out, though. The real reason is, it just didn't occur to me.

It's too late to change my entry now, though, so I'll just have to file that thought away for consideration when developing future games. Thanks for bringing it up, though, and I'm glad you enjoyed the game anyway.

In the grand scheme of things, the main difference you're going to see between players' scores is based on how fast they click, not which kids spawn. 1200 is a pretty big sample size when you're talking about purely random results. If redheads are worth less per veggie, or swarms are worth more per spawn, it should average out.

That said, no one likes to feel cheated. I wish I'd thought of it.

Thansk for the feedback. :)

Unknown. Unknown.

Not bad but there's a bug

Trying to move the cursor off screen doesn't work of course, however if I click my mouse button in first and hold it, I'm able to move the cursor off screen and beat each level without effort.

Otherwise a pretty fun and entertaining game.

itsjms responds:

dont cheat then :P. I could care less i like my game. First game ive EVER enjoyed playing.

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

What's upwith the Armor Pick

It doesn't seem like it's just me, the Armor Pick is incredibly hard. I didn't mess up on any of the others except that one, I just had to skip it. It seems once you mess up you're screwed for like 10 notes because even if you press them on time they're come up as a miss. Nice job otherwise.

LilDwarf responds:

I guess it's hard :) Keep trying.

Destroy the World Destroy the World

It's pretty good, controls need to be better

Everyone says that the game is to hard, but I disagree. I think the problem is that it is far to hard to hit the trucks with that kind of an aiming system. On the 2nd level my ship was bouncing back and forth off walls, completely missing shots, because It was to hard to line up a decent shot, especially with all the trucks coming in. Thusly, my lasers dried up quickly, and eventually I was dead. I don't think it was to hard, I just think it's to hard to control the ship. If that was fixed I think it would be much better.

Besides that it's a great game though, I would like to see more if I could get passed the second level. Keep up the good work.

Battlefield Battlefield

Not Bad

You tend to run into a problem however when you make upgrade infinite. You also encounter a problem when the amount of money we are given is eventually very high. I'll tell you guys how you can win (especially that first level) so if you don't want to know DON'T READ ON!

For that first level, buy out all infantry, just keep buying them. You should win, if not just try that strat again. For the next level, do not buy any upgrades, just go directly to the level, again buy out all infantry, you'll win. For this next one, buy a couple of infantry upgrades, not to much though. Next level, you can buy out infantry again, but you don't really have to, just make sure its a pretty good amount. Now, just continue buying a few more infantry upgrades every time, and eventually even just 6 or 7 infantry men will take down the castle in a small amount of time. I eventually had 250 on my infantry men, and I won every time. I'd say for each level spend about 4000 on infantry. That's a healthy amount and you should be able to sneak a decent number to win.

Super Biology Adventure Super Biology Adventure

Very Fun

But at the end of my first bonus stage, the game never reverted back to the regular game after the stage was cleared of edible guys. I love the concept of shooting first and then eating, keep up the good work.

gel responds:

Thank you (and the last couple reviewers) for pointing out the bonus stage bug. This was one of the big ones that only happened to a few people and we couldn't track down... until now! It should be fixed now. The game should be getting sexier within a few days though.

Thanks again!

Kimblis the Blue Kimblis the Blue

Hahaha

You sneaky guy with that never ending path, I was becoming frustarated untill I took the time to think and PAY ATTENTION to the rocks. Fairly ingenious if you ask me. Overall it's a very nice game, some people complained about the girl feature, but I liked, at least it was something new. A pause button would be very helpful if you could manage that in a sequel. I'm looking forward to your future works.