TheBlackGhostTheBlackGhost

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

But the real question was...

where was THE BUS DRIVER!!!!!

Pico 09 Pico 09

Awesome

My favorite movie of Pico Day. Smooth animation, great vocal work, and hilarious script. Question though: What is the name of that piano piece played during the beginning? Thanks.

LazyMuffin responds:

JSP by Max Richter

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Good but not your best

It would be folly of me to say this wasn't a good movie. You can definatly notice the improvement of your techniques. This movie just seemed to lack the action and fast pace the others had. You had main characters on screen at once but quite rarely were they both actually doing something. More often than not one was taking out a couple guys, then the other, who was waiting patiently in back, would come in and get a shot. You had the opportunity for epic gun fights with two protagonists taking on a horde of enemies, and in my opinion, you missed it. I'm praying the final installment won't let me down.

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2)

Any plans for a gallery?

knotgames responds:

Yes, will be an unlockable gallery but it will still take a little.

Space Station Jason Space Station Jason

The level of work in this game is amazing

I really enjoyed this game although I did quit at level 5 due to frusteration with myself when I made the same mistake in the same area 4 times in a row. As mentioned before in many reviews some sort of checkpoint system is sorely needed. That coupled with a rather slow pacing kinda did it for me. But I simply could not give this game a score less then perfect due to the unbelievable amount of time and effort that must of been put into this game. The amount of layers in your .fla must be astounding. Not to much the fluidity despite the level of detail. It really is a marvel. There is a deity level amount of talent in you two guys. It would be an injustice to all of us if this game is not within the top 5 games at the end of the month, if not in the #1 spot. Bravo!

Crunch Crunch

Good job!

I liked it, a simple game but that's what makes it entertaining. Requires you to think fast on your feet. I'm surprised so many people disliked the music, I honestly thought it was pretty perfect for the game. Great job, hope to see more indepth games to come.

Cryzabey responds:

Thanks. It's nice to know that someone out there actually likes the music ;)

We've actually got a planned game launch for next month. This game took about two weeks, and the new one's been in the works for about half a year. Hopefully the difference in quality will make it apparent =]

how beautiful how beautiful

Woah, kinda trippy almost

Cool song man, like the guy above me said, beginning was kinda out of touch (although it wasnt bad) the rest of the song really made up for it though, nice work.

porksoda responds:

thanks for the review

i'm agreeing with ya on that guitar part.. but you know... i'd have to say it's grown on me. but i guess it's cause I had to listen to this thing quite a few times when mixing. thanks for the kinda trippy compliment :P

Sora KH2 Sora KH2

Hmmm

He kind of looks like Hige from Wolf's Rain. Pretty good though.

Syringes responds:

Yea I think I messed up on the hair but its my own way of drawing him XDD thanks